Stretchable butyl rubber tape for internal or external sealing of PAVATEX-boards and membranes at penetrations and complicated junctions. PAVABASE or PAVAPRIM primer is required when applying on to wood fibre boards and other porous or mineral surfaces.
- High resistance to ageing
- Highly flexible and supple
- Universally shapeable
- Can absorb the movement of the components
|Box Weight [kg]||Roll Length [m]||Roll Width [mm]||Box Contains [units]|
- Highly flexible, single-sided adhesive butyl rubber tape for durable, simple taping of PAVATEX-boards and -membranes at penetrations such as rafters, stringers, vapour pipes etc. inside and out. When gluing on wood fibre boards and other porous or mineral surfaces, principally, a prime coat is carried out with PAVABASE or PAVAPRIM.
- Butyl rubber tape with stretchable foil carrier
- Thickness (mm)
- Minimum installation temperature
- for base and air [℃] +5, Only with PAVAPRIM [℃] -10
- Installation Temperature
- Tape [℃] +5 to +40
- Temperature Resistance [℃]
- -40 to +90