Aluminium-Laminated Butyl rubber tape for external sealing of non-tongue & Groove joints of PAVATEX-boards. PAVABASE or PAVAPRIM primer is require when applying on to wood fibre boards and other porous or mineral surfaces.
- Resistant to ageing, weather and UV.
- Robust and tear resistant
- Contains no solvent or bitumen
|Box weight [kg]||Roll Length [m]||Roll width [mm]||Box contains [units]|
- For sealing external cladded/tiled woodfibre boards butt joints (T&G joints need not to be taped), connection and penetrations for weather tightness and UV-resistance. Use Pavatex suitable primer to adhere the tape on woodfibre and porous or mineral substrate (masonry)
- Cool and Dry
- Butyl rubber with aluminium
- Thickness (mm)
- Minimum installation temperature
- for base and air [℃] +5, Only with PAVAPRIM [℃] -10
- Installation Temperature
- Tape [℃] +5 to +40
- Temperature Resistance [℃]
- -40 to +100