Acrylic adhesive tape for sealing internal OSB/ply or membrane for airtightness. Can be used externally when sheltered. Black in colour.
- Can be torn by hand
- Stable shape, the tape cannot be over-stretched
- High adhesive force
|Box Weight [kg]||Roll Length [m]||Roll Width [mm]||Box Contains [units]||Uses|
|Pavafix 60||2.8||25||60||4||Flat Joints|
|Pavafix 150||3.2||25||150||2||All Purpose|
- For quick, durable, and airtight taping of overlappings and connections of internal membranes and for airtight taping of joints of timber boards (OSB/ply etc.). Very high adhesive power and excellent UV-, ageing- and water-resistance. When gluing on wood fibre boards and other porous or mineral contact areas, a prime coat is carried out with PAVABASE or PAVAPRIM.
- Pure acrylic adhesive on a plastic carrier
- Thickness (mm)
- Minimum installation temperature
- for base and air [℃] -5, Only with PAVAPRIM [℃] -10
- Installation Temperature
- Tape [℃] 0 to +40
- Temperature Resistance [℃]
- -40 to +90